Oxbridge Academy Short Course: Hotel Management
This online short course introduces you to the field of hotel management, and equips you with the basic knowledge and skills that you need to work towards a career in this environment. Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You already work in a hotel or guest house, and you want to develop some of the skills that you need to move into a managerial role.
- You work in another area of the hospitality industry, and you want to make a career move into hotel management.
- You want to find out more about hotel management before you decide to pursue a career in this direction.
Accreditation status:This is a non-accredited Short Learning Programme.
Course duration:6 months
- You must be able to read and complete assignments in English.
- You must have access to the internet.
- Hotel Management
Assessment and award:
- Students are required to complete 2 assignments per subject.
- There are no exams for this course.