Oxbridge Academy Short Course: HIRA (Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment)
This online short course will help you to understand the legal requirements for conducting hazard identification and risk assessments in the workplace. It will also equip you with the knowledge and skills you need to prepare and conduct continuous risk assessments, as well as how to initiate remedial actions. Studying this course may be a good option if you quickly want to learn the basic principles of how to identify hazards and minimise risks in the workplace.
This is a non-accredited Short Learning Programme.
- SHE Awareness
- SHE Representative
- You must be able to read and complete assignments in English.
- You must have access to the internet.
- HIRA (Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment)
Assessment and award:
- Students are required to complete 1 assignment.
- There are no exams for this course.
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Short Course Certificate: HIRA (Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment) from Oxbridge Academy.