OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY COURSES
Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) is an important consideration in any working environment. By studying an Occupational Health and Safety course, you can:
- Learn about the importance of protecting the health and safety of those present in the workplace.
- Learn how to identify and contain risks in the work environment.
- Learn how to conduct investigations relating to OHS.
- Gain the skills you need to work in or oversee the OHS division of an organisation.
SHORT LEARNING PROGRAMMES
An Oxbridge Academy skills course in OHS will equip you with knowledge and skills relating to the particular topic that you choose to study. While the skills courses are non-accredited, they will give you the background that you need to take up the role of within an organisation, and they will introduce you to the fundamental principles of health and safety in the workplace.
- Oxbridge Academy Short Course: SHE Awareness
- Oxbridge Academy Short Course: SHE Investigation
- Oxbridge Academy Short Course: SHE Representative
- Oxbridge Academy Short Course: Safety Audit Inspection
- Oxbridge Academy Short Course: HIRA (Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment)
- Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Health and Safety