Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Principles of Human Resource Management
Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You are currently working in HR, and you want to improve, enhance, or update your skills.
- You are employed in a different role, and you want to make a career transition to HR.
- You have just completed school, and you are considering a career in HR.
This is a non-accredited Short Learning Programme.
8 -12 months
- You must be able to read and complete assignments in English.
- You must have access to the internet.
- Management Communication
- Management Principles
- Human Resource Management 1
- Human Resource Management 2
- Students are required to complete 2 assignments.
- There are no exams for this course.
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Principles of Human Resource Management from Oxbridge Academy.