Huawei Certified ICT Associate – Intelligent Computing
Intelligent computing uses advanced ICT technologies (such as chips, architecture, and AI) to upgrade IT infrastructure and intelligently allocate optimal computing resources to different service loads, improving the utilisation efficiency of IT infrastructure and meeting the requirements of the computing industry for higher computing power.
Generally speaking, intelligent computing is a full-stack all-scenario intelligent computing solution covering the cloud, edge, and device based on hardware devices such as servers and chips with different architectures and functions, implementing all-round intelligent acceleration for computing services.
This course introduces a brief history and development trends of the computing industry, gives an overview of the computing system architecture, computing platform and common technologies, and covers industry solution cases, providing reference and guidance for related personnel to learn Intelligent Computing.
This is an online course that leads to Huawei Certification at Associate level (HCIA).
- Have access to a computer and the internet.
- Be familiar with PC operations.
- Have a basic understanding of IT technologies and network knowledge.
Theory Teaching Component
- Development History and Trend of Computing Industry
- Computing System Architecture
- Introduction to Computing Platform Products
- Common Technologies and Maintenance of the Computing Platform
- HPC Solution
- AI and Intelligent Edge Solution
Experiment Teaching Component
- Operations of Management Software (iBMC, RAID, and BIOS configuration)
- Basic Environment Installation of Intelligent O&M Ansible
- Basic Commissioning of Intelligent O&M Ansible
- Case Study of Industry Solution
- 1 online examination
Upon completion of this course, students will receive an internationally recognised Huawei Certified ICT Associate Intelligent Computing certificate that will be valid for three years. In addition, Huawei will recommend students to their partners and customers, giving students access to more job placement opportunities.