BUSINESS MANAGEMENT COURSES
A business management course can help you to:
- Learn how to communicate professionally in a business environment.
- Learn how to manage people, processes, and your finances.
- Gain the basic skills you need to run a business (or business unit) successfully.
SHORT LEARNING PROGRAMMES
These courses increase your knowledge and develop your skills in relation to the topic that you choose to study. While the short learning programmes are non-accredited, they will give you some of the background you need to take up a role in business management, or to increase your efficiency in your current role.
- Oxbridge Academy Short Course: Client Service Fundamentals
- Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Business Administration
- Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Entrepreneurship (New Venture Creation)
- Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Principles of Business Management
- Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Risk Management